Monday, September 01, 2008

Ellipsis MPS #1: Saying Hi to Carly!

Oh, goody! Now I get all the fun of the Monday Photo Shoot without the responsibility! Let's go see what Carly has got for us:

Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot#1: Let's Say Hello!
Although we have known each other for quite some time now, I thought it would good to get things off to a friendly start, by asking you to take a self-portrait of you and your camera! If you want to add a frame and/or a little "hello" as a caption, well, that would be even better!

Oh, Carly. You would be shocked...shocked, I tell you!...if you saw the original versions of what I'm about to post. But I've toned it down a bit, and here it is:




Oh, and speaking of self-portraits, check out a few of the silly avatars I've designed for myself lately for the Doctor Who Forum:











And here's a slightly more conventional self-portrait:

Karen, 9/1/08

That's it for me for this week! Now, shoo! Go see Carly's entry, post your own self-portrait, and let Carly know you've done it! ;)

Karen

4 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Karen

What a cute collection of photos! I don't even know which one might be my favorite. :) Thanks for playing!

Jama said...

Beautiful collection of you , Karen. I better take mine soon and post asap.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! I'm glad I saw this, I forgot all about the MPS - I'm so out of the habit now!

TJ said...

I am laughing...how great is this!
You look marvelous...a great collections there.
TJ