Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pumpkins in Plastic


Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us your Halloween pumpkin! This year's pumpkin is preferable, but if you've not managed to get yours for this year, go ahead and pick one from your photo archives.

As you can see above, our pumpkin isn't carved yet. I'm hoping John will carve it in the morning, before he leaves for work. I'm no good at pumpkin carving. Some years we never do get the darn thing carved.



Maybe that's part of why we've bought several artificial jack o' lanterns in recent years. Somewhere we have a Mickey Mouse one, and a Donald Duck one. John bought those, but I think I bought this one.



This other one (above and below) is an old trick-or-treat bucket, with the back and bottom cut off. We hang it on the light fixture by the door.



I can't write a long entry tonight. I've been working on treat bag and decorations all night, it's very late, and I was exhausted before I even started. Catch you later. Good night!

Karen

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Becky said...

I got my treat bags together too. But I'm not sure how to deal with the glow bracelets this year. Maybe I should just stick one in each treat bag and just tell the kids to "bend it, shake it and wear it!" I dunno. I'm depressed tho. Tired and we have no pumpkins this year. No roasted seeds. So sad. :-(