Friday, July 03, 2009

Stay Tuned


"Not quite clear, is it? I can see by your face
that you're not certain. You don't understand.
And I knew you wouldn't! Never mind."'
--the First Doctor
This is just a quick note that I haven't forgotten about the Part Two of my EMPS brochure, or the Weekend Assignment, or Feline and Furball with Feathers Friday, or the people I've yet to visit to see their Round Robin entries of last weekend. I've been distracted this week with upgrading and updating my job-hunting listings, and working a handful of hours, and watching First Doctor episodes of Doctor Who, and fielding a large influx of friend requests on Facebook, and looking for ways to walk the dogs in the heat, and watching coverage of the bizarre political soap operas of two Republican governors on tv.

But I will be playing catch-up this weekend, starting with the Weekend Assignment. For now, a hint: I will be asking you for your personal take on a phrase from a famous sentence related to this holiday weekend, the one that begins, "We hold these truths...."

More in a few hours, I promise!


Karen

No comments: