Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ditch Diggers

For Feline and Furball with Feathers Friday, we're stepping outside for a moment.



It's a fact that I don't go in our backyard much, and Cayenne doesn't seem to be out there all that much more than I am. Today I noticed that she was on the couch as usual, being cute. But where was Pepper? We went out back to see.



There she is, in a patch of shade. I wouldn't have thought it was warm enough for Pepper to crave shade, but then again it's probably warm by Lapland standards.



Now the last time I was out back, a day or two ago, the yard was looking pretty good. The grass has died down for the winter, but John had it all mowed and cleaned up. But today there's a problem. Do you see it?



Uh-oh. Someone's been digging!



I don't know which dog's been doing it. It could well be both. But I have my suspicions!



Be sure to check with Steven every Friday for links to the week's pet pictures. And send your prayers and best wishes to Steven's cat, Pickle, who is having a rough time with kidney problems.

Karen

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

Pepper seems about the right size to be the digger, especially if she likes it out back. You know your dogs, though, where I am just guessing. I often have a pretty good idea which cat is the culprit when something questionable is done around here, too. ;-)