Sunday, December 17, 2006

After the Party

Today was every bit as long and exhausting as I predicted --in fact, more so. I got home from the Unnamed Largish Company's Year-End Celebration a little after midnight - and no, I didn't get a nap (or a haircut) today. I don't feel well now, so I'll upload a few photos and go to bed.



I asked John to take this photo before I left for the party. The actual lipstick was brighter than this, and the top was gold colored. Fortunately, the lipstick was mostly gone from my lips by the time I got there.


The highlight of the night was watching over a hundred middle-aged professionals in semi-formal attire dancing to Y.M.C.A.



These same stars (and many others like them) were outside the resort at last year's party.

Karen


Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love your necklace! And are you wearing foundation???