Monday, January 09, 2006

Rain Check

Listen, I was going to do a follow-up to my entry of two nights ago, with further thoughts on some of the neat stuff you folks came up with in comments, and in entries of your own. But it's 1:32 AM and I'm beat, mostly because I only had four hours of sleep last night. All I've done today was go to church, shop a little, watch a lot of tv (mostly more of the Strange Days at Blake Holsey High marathon) and, oh yeah, I finished my final edit on Heirs of Mâvarin. Just now.

And yes, I checked. It's not raining.

I'll make it up to you later, folks. Good night!

Karen

*******

Well, I went home at lunch, and tried for 45 minutes of sleep. I probably got closer to 30. But it's better than nothing, right? I hope!

Concentrate, Karen! Concentrate!

2 comments:

Judith HeartSong said...

get some sleep:):):)

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the round robin photos! hope you caught up on your sleep!