Monday, December 26, 2005

Excuses



Guys, I'm tired, my feet hurt, and I have crumbs on my bed. John is already asleep. Oh, and I lost my cell phone, somewhere near this beloved landmark.

Nevertheless, I had a great time.

Catch ya in the morning, okay?

Karen

P.S. I hope you had a great Christmas, first day of Chanukkah, or whatever!

**********

Good morning!

In case there's anyone who hasn't caught on yet, we spent Christmas Eve (basically from sunset on) and Christmas at Disneyland. We're packing up now, and will be home tonight. I therefore don't have much time to update, but I'll fob you off with a couple of pictures for now. That's okay, isn't it?





Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, look at the pretties!

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had a very merry Christmas! :-)

Carly said...

I love the last photo! Lovely. :) Did you ever find your cell phone?

V said...

Terrific!
V