Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Photo Shoot Results: The Unrelated


Last week for the Monday Photo Shoot, I asked to see a photo of someone you care about, even though the person is unrelated to you. The results were sparse but interesting:

Laura shows us her daughter's best friend.

Carly pictures Paula Poundstone.

Kiva introduces us to her friend Wendy, Joe's wife.

Marsha
shows off some of her J-Land friends.

And I'm showing you my friend Eva again. I don't know if you can tell, but this is a different shot from the one I posted last week. She asked me today how many pictures I have of her. I said four or five. And I chickened out on asking to photograph her again.

New MPS topic coming right up! And by the way, for those who wonder, yes, I accept late entries to these things. But more people will probably look at your blog if you post your entry on time!

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played too! Better late than never?

Kiva said...

I like the close-up of Eva.