Friday, February 16, 2007

One Good Quote Deserves Another - and Another

Weekend Assignment #152: Caption This Photo! Try to imagine what's going on between the two in this picture, and put your own spin on it. You can have one of them talking to the other, you can narrate the event -- whatever you'd like. Also, of course, feel free to take the picture from this site and do whatever you'd like with it: post it on your site (naturally), fiddle with it in Photoshop or other photo editor -- Use your imagination and have fun with it.

I worked tonight until midnight, and I still barely put a dent in all the work I'm supposed to have done by tomorrow. So I have a few here for you, but I gave up on another more ambitious idea, and I won't be writing any essays tonight. I'm sure you understand!



Both of these are bits of quoted dialogue, although I think the first one may be incomplete. Can you identify them?

Karen
Going to bed now.

No comments: