Saturday, February 17, 2007

Introducing the New Format for This Week


It has been suggested to me that I give up blogging and Wikipedia for a week, the better to take care of Real Life. I'm not going to do that, but here's my compromise. I'm giving up Wikipedia for now except for the L'Engle pages, which mostly means adding a few facts and reverting a few vandals - no new entries or major overhauls. And here at the Outpost it's going to be one photo and one paragraph a night. Ten minutes' work, plus the photo editing if any. Here's the first one. To those who wonder: no I'm not sick, except for minor IBS from stress. Yes, I worked today. I also got the photos done for church. Huzzah! Only 19 cents each (on the church's dime), and nearly all of them came out great! Tonight's photo is one of the ones I had printed. (In retrospect I should have re-edited this photo for the web. It's taking forever to load!)

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture.

Glad to hear you're taking care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a sensible plan for now, Karen. Do take care of yourself. We love you!