Monday, April 20, 2009

Watch This Space!



I'm going out now. I may be gone for some time.

Oh, it's not as ominous as all that. But recently I've found it way too easy the spend all day and all night starting at my laptop and whatever book or magazine I'm reading at the time. If it weren't for church, the dog park, photo shoots and the need to buy food, I wouldn't be leaving the house at all. and that's no good.

It's a photo shoot that drives me from my computer now. Carly wants fresh photos of nature for an Earth Day topic on the Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot, and I'm glad to oblige. By this evening there should be at least one photo from that on this entry, with the EMPS entry following shortly thereafter.

That's assuming I can wrench - myself - away - from - this - computer!

Karen

Later: I was busy all night with other things, including computer problems, and haven't had time to do my EMPS entry. But yes, I did get to Mount Lemmon, and even took the dogs along. I have a seminar at church later this morning on Web 2.0 and religion, but I should be able to get to it after that. See you then!

No comments: