"List ten things that make you happy (in no particular order) and tag five others to do the same."1. Any music by The Beatles. I find it almost impossible to be depressed or sad while JPG&R are singing and playing inside my pink iPod.
2. A trip up Mount Lemmon. It really recharges my soul to be out in nature once in a while.
3. Friends. This includes IM with online friends, especially B, C, S, S & S., trips to church with Kevin and Eva, and any time I get to see a friend in person.
4. A few hours with Buffy, Sam Beckett or The Doctor.
5. Any time my beloved husband John is relaxed and happy, really enjoying something instead of depressed or annoyed or fretting.
6. Tuffy Toro, when she seems to be really glad to see me, and not just on the mooch.
7. Blogging, especially when I know I've written a particularly good entry, or I get a good comment.
9. Figuring out an accounting problem successfully, and knowing I've improved the process with my innovations.
10. Reading, writing and editing the Mâvarin books, enjoying a favorite bit and knowing I did a good job with it, or adding a scene, or just tinkering with a few words here and there.
Okay, the tag thing. I'm not big on tagging people, and besides, a lot of the people I would name have already been tagged. So, if you want to do this, and haven't yet, tell 'em I've tagged
YOU, [insert name here]
and go write it up!