Thursday, December 08, 2005

People, Places and Things

Maryanne has tagged me for the following:

Ten Things

"List ten things that make you happy (in no particular order) and tag five others to do the same."

1. Any music by The Beatles. I find it almost impossible to be depressed or sad while JPG&R are singing and playing inside my pink iPod.

2. A trip up Mount Lemmon. It really recharges my soul to be out in nature once in a while.



3. Friends. This includes IM with online friends, especially B, C, S, S & S., trips to church with Kevin and Eva, and any time I get to see a friend in person.

4. A few hours with Buffy, Sam Beckett or The Doctor.

5. Any time my beloved husband John is relaxed and happy, really enjoying something instead of depressed or annoyed or fretting.



6. Tuffy Toro, when she seems to be really glad to see me, and not just on the mooch.

7. Blogging, especially when I know I've written a particularly good entry, or I get a good comment.

8. Disneyland.

9. Figuring out an accounting problem successfully, and knowing I've improved the process with my innovations.

10. Reading, writing and editing the Mâvarin books, enjoying a favorite bit and knowing I did a good job with it, or adding a scene, or just tinkering with a few words here and there.



Okay, the tag thing. I'm not big on tagging people, and besides, a lot of the people I would name have already been tagged. So, if you want to do this, and haven't yet, tell 'em I've tagged

YOU, [insert name here]

and go write it up!

Karen

5 comments:

Globetrotter said...

Love the picture of Mt Lemmon and your list of things.

I enjoy the Beatles, too, although listening to their music reminds me of how turbulent my life was in the 60's, so they don't really evoke good memories for me.

Dog's a cutie!

ShellyS said...

You just got tagged again. Quirky Meme, instructions on Cyber Chocolate (well, in another moment or two, heh).

Judith HeartSong said...

I like this post:)

Carly said...

Hi Karen

I like your list. Yes, a few minutes with Buffy is always a good thing.

Becky said...

It's 7am. I was just woken up by the carbon monoxide detector. (The cat knocked it out of the wall.) Naturally I can't think of 10 things right now. LOL! Off to check out the other MeMe you tagged me for. Why? I should go back to bed. I have 2 more hours I can sleep.