Sunday, December 04, 2005

Heirs of Mâvarin, Chapter One, Part...Huh?

a tengrem.  Art by Sherlock.Or, "What Happened to Rani?" Sorry this is a day late!

This is Chapter One, Scene One, Part Four of the "final final" draft of Heirs of Mâvarin. By the time I'm done I'll have posted two full chapters of this first novel of mine, 83 double-spaced pages.

No, wait! Wrong blog!

It's a measure of how discombobulated I've been this weekend that:

1. I completely forgot to post Heirs of Mâvarin, Chapter One, Part 4 to Messages from Mâvarin last night, breaking a string of about 80 consecutive Saturday night fiction postings. And...

2. When I did post it Sunday afternoon, I accidentally posted it here instead of in the fiction blog.

I've fixed that now. Go. Read. Comment.

I'll be back after I've gotten some much-needed sleep.

Karen


No comments: