Monday, September 24, 2007

Green Eye

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show off a recent picture that is chock full of red eye. Because there's nothing more amusing than light reflecting off retinas, making folks and animals look like demon spawn! Admit it, sometimes it just gives you giggle. For the purposes of this photo shoot, other reflective eye colors work too, so if you've got green or yellow glowing eyes (or some other color), bring 'em on.

Well, you know it's got to be Tuffy. Here are two from July and two from tonight:


From July - Tuffy eating



From July - Tuffy being cute



From tonight - scratch me?

From tonight - waiting for the next bit of cheese.


Tuffy didn't get to the vet today. I couldn't take her, obviously, and John left a message for the vet, which was not returned. She seems to be doing fine, but John is sure she's been licking that one surgical site a bit - yeah, the open one that we can't keep bandaged. Aarrgh.

Yes, I started my new job today. As has been my policy for a few years now, I'm going to be cagey online about my job, so there isn't much I can tell you. First days on the job are always stressful, and this was no exception. Everyone was nice, but I was a bit frustrated because it was not possible for me to be productive right off the bat. Tomorrow will be better.

Karen

No comments: