- It's peaceful. There's no noise, no hubbub of people moving around and talking and answering phones. Even some of the lights are off.
- It's private. Well, sort of. Even on a Sunday night, there are security guards and cleaning staff, and the building has electronic surveillance. But an hour or two may go by without my actually seeing anyone. I end up feeling as though it's my personal, secret domain.
- I can sing along with my iPod without disturbing anyone.
- Nobody adds to my workload. No emails come in, asking me to do something. My boss doesn't call me into her office.
- There are no distractions - well, except self-generated ones.
- I get to park right next to the employee entrance in the main parking lot.
Now to get to bed, so I can concentrate tomorrow!