Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Return of Tucson Sunset

It's been a while since I was outside at sunset, especially a cloud-charged one. I went a little nuts with it - 41 shots, which I just spent two hours editing. The color was legitimately pretty spectacular to the naked eye as sunset started to turn to dusk. I've saturated a few of these, but mostly just to match what I actually saw.

These aren't necessarily the best of the batch. Tonight I'm just going to show you (again) how sunset in Tucson takes up the whole horizon:

North

East

South

West (well, southwest)

West (really)

No more words tonight. Catch you tomorrow.

Karen


Technorati Tags: , ,

4 comments:

Carly said...

They are all great, but "west" is my favorite. Love the shadows on that one. :)

DesLily said...

we don't get those kind of sunsets here!.. great shots

Barbara said...

Lovely pictures. West was my favorite also liked the one with the flag.
Barbara

Chris said...

I'm with Carly...west is my favorite. You really do get some great sunsets out there. I cannot tell you the last time I've seen a sunset here in the L.A. area. More please!