- Write up the next installment of my neglected Mâvarin prequel, as I promised Sarah I'd do. The New Post window is open, and a single handwritten paragraph for it is an inch from my left had as I type. Yet somehow, I can't make myself work on it tonight.
- Put my everything-but-red laundry in the dryer, and start my red load. Okay. I'll be right back. Done. But I missed washing one white sock.
- Clean up trash and recycling. Well, I did throw some paper away. I'll try to catch the empty Snapple bottles on my way to bed. Done. That part, anyway.
- Put away that Starlog I photographed last week, the Dell logic problem book, three Barbie books, three L'Engle books, and Malibu Francie. Done.
- Do dishes. Sorry, not tonight.
- Tell you that the photo below is indeed of leftover pancakes. But what kind? Hint: the color in the photos is fairly accurate.
- Clean out the fridge. Hmm. That gives me an idea.
- Explain why you haven't seen new sunsets from me lately. Well, it's dark when I leave the office now, and besides, sunsets are better when there are clouds. In short, it's the wrong time of year. Done.
- Email the church office with helpful links, and request the church bulletin in electronic form. Done.
- Post and write about that other photo I took last night. Nah, too tired.
- Take a bath and wash my hair. I'll think about it.
- Go to bed. Yes, that's the best idea of the lot! This time I'll take the allergy medicine so that unlike last night, I'll actually sleep.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Posted by Karen Funk Blocher at 11/13/2006 12:54:00 AM