Tuesday, May 15, 2007

B is For...

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of something beginning with the letter "B".

You know I'm going to stick you with more pictures of Books, but I'll try to make it worth a look anyway. And I will show you a few other things as well.



Beatles Books


Bellairs Books



Bay Leaves, Basil


Box O' Books


Blue-eyed #5 Barbie, Bubble Cut Barbie


Bunson Bernie Kiddle


Breyer Horses

I'm on Chapter Six of my Mages edit, and will probably be there for a while. I've hit the first of the scene placeholders, two paragraphs plus a description in red of what is supposed to happen:

[Darsuma experiments with magic to try to find out what’s wrong. When she empties her backpack, Fayubi suggests that she resume wearing the mindclear necklace. It helps a little, for a while. Need some big impressive spell, and eventual destruction of the necklace.]

Uh-huh. Wish me luck with that one! I may just cut the scene completely.

Meanwhile, on the submission front, I've just about decided to give up on Tor for now, and move on to DAW. We'll see.

Karen

2 comments:

DesLily said...

great B pics!

I want to wish you more success with Daw then there's been with Tor!! Someone is outthere for ya Karen.. just gotta find them!

Call me Paul said...

I'm pretty sure I have a copy of A Spaniard In The Works somewhere, although it's been years since I've even seen it, much less read it.