Saturday, June 02, 2007

Crashing - it's a good thing

I'm in the midst of one of my periodic crashes tonight, when my body makes its demands and I obey. I went to bed at 9-something PM for a "nap," woke around midnight, went back to sleep, and woke again at 1-something AM. This seems an excellent opportunity to give myself what I need, so no stories tonight, no rants, no photos. I'll be back Saturday evening, ready to entertain you - presumably!

Yes, I know. I should sleep on a regular basis and all that. Meantime, though, I'll take what I can get!

****

Paul asks,

So, was the typo in the title intentional?

(It said "ir's a good thing.")

No, it wasn't. But I've slept now, and that should help. Maybe. A new keyboard with visible lettering would help even more.

1 comment:

Call me Paul said...

So, was the typo in the title intentional?