- I've gotten that mailbox down from over 60 messages, if memory serves, to just ten.
- I've checked every announced Round Robin participant's blog at least once, and left comments on every RR entry I found.
- I've removed a picture of my foot after John griped about how you probably don't want to see that.
- I've gotten through several days' worth of FeedBlitz alerts, and most of my AOL Alerts
- I've spent at least an hour reading this thread, and leaving three comments.
- I've done a brief LJ entry about the above thread.
- I've stayed up too late again, and haven't posted here yet.
I started with the automatic setting, and then proceeded to the "normal" sunset scene setting, followed by the "effect 1" sunset setting. However, I have no idea which setting was used on which photos, beyond the general idea that the earlier ones probably aren't "effect" shots...
...and the really purple one probably is an effect shot. I may have switched back to the normal setting at some point.
None of these photos have been edited, except for resizing.
Well, I guess it's worth the 90 degree day today. It may even be worth the hot summer to come.