Saturday, January 26, 2013

Flashback Friday #5: College Compadres

Here's a quick scan for Flashback Friday.


From left: Evelyn Orlando (now Dee Wolke, then nicknamed Schmendrick), Betsy Cronin, whom I lost track of immediately after leaving school, and me, circa early 1979. Evelyn was my sometime roommate and friend through most of my first stint in college, and ultimately my co-maid of honor in 1979. Betsy was also a close friend at the time, but I could never find her again afterward. We hung out together, played D&D together, went to see Superman (the first Christopher Reeve one) together.

More old photos coming right up!

Karen

2 comments:

Martha said...

Great shot and I'm sure great memories! Thanks for playing along on Flashback Friday :)

betty said...

Before I saw the time of the picture, I thought late 1970s, early 1980s. I'm from about that same time period, LOL (graduated 1975). My best friend from high school just found me on FB a few months back so who knows, maybe you will find your friend eventually!

betty