Sunday, August 14, 2011

EMPS: Quick! Get That Sunset Posted!



Carly is asking for my favorite photographic subject this week: sunsets, specifically summer sunsets. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been right for it this week, my computer died yesterday and the online connection on my new computer varies from almost none to none at all. So quick! Let me post this before I lose the connection again!



Both of these shots were taken in front of my house (well, more standing in the street!) on August 4th, 2011. This is not my favorite vantage for sunsets, but sometimes I get in a quick shot when I arrive home that turns out to be fairly decent.

My Gateway's hard drive decided it was on the verge of failing yesterday, so much so that I could not back up the files properly and had to pay Staples to do so today. That means I've probably lost my cheap photo editing software completely. Also, as I mentioned above, my new HP's ability to get online at all has been extremely iffy in the day that I've had it. Wish me luck, drop in a prayer or think good thoughts that I get it all resolved soon!

Karen

1 comment:

Jama said...

Wow, such a beauty! What I love about sunset/sunrise is , each day the view is different and somehow it remind me of the Almighty above and how it makes me feel so small and thankful for all the blessings I have each day.