Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Photo Shoot Results: Small Crowds

A small(?) crowd prepares to brave the dangers
of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye


I'm grateful anyone responded to this one, especially since I forgot to list it in the current memes box on my sidebar. Put that down to my recent Disneyland mania. Now let's see those small crowds:

Julie presents a small crowd of toys and souvenirs, mostly alien or robotic.

Jama 's crowds examine a fisherman's catch, and wait to cross the street after school.

Kiva forgoes a birthday party for car reliability reasons, and instead brings us a crowd of "edgy" Apple customers.

New MPS topic to follow momentarily.

And by the way, I'm still dealing with exhaustion and time constraints after my weekend trip. I will get to everyone's blogs for RR and MPS commenting tomorrow night.

Karen

No comments: