Thursday, December 01, 2011

EMPS: Fantasy in the Sky

This week's Ellipsis Monday Photo Shoot calls for an FX shot of something seen In the Clouds. Going through my photo archives, I soon came across this:



I don't know about you, but I see a baby in the cloud pattern on the left side of the sky. Let's take a second look:



See it?



Getting clearer!



Ah, there she is!



Oops! I hope my neighbor doesn't need his truck while the Sky Baby is around!

(The original baby is from a photo of a 2006 baptism. She had her father's arm around her hips, and no leg showing.) 

For extra credit, Carly wanted a photo of a reflection of an object. The house is pretty dark these days due to cloudy weather and early dusk, so I dug into my archives:



Karen

See also: Round Robin: The Beatles' Fool, Illustrated

1 comment:

Jama said...

Very creative! I love taking shots of the sky, and would imagine all kind of objects seen there.